PAPILOCARE MODE OF USE
The treatment duration is 6 months, which can be extended for longer based on the medical advice. It is important to complete the full length of treatment in order to obtain the desired results.
It is recommended to start treatment after menstruation.
First month: One cannula should be applied per day, for 21 consecutive days, then take the next 7 days off.
Months 2 to 6: One cannula should be applied every other day for 21 days.
The recommendation to pause treatment with Papilocare during menstruation has to do with patient comfort, and not because there is any clinical incompatibility.
Papilocare should ideally be used just before bedtime. It is compatible with the use of condoms.
HOW TO APPLY
Papilocare is supplied in single-use vaginal cannulas. Any cannula that appears open or broken should be discarded. The cannula is designed to aid in the product’s application. For application, lay on your back. The cannula should be inserted into the vagina, then press to release its contents. Then, remove it from the vagina, while continuing to press the cannula, in order to not suction out the product already applied.
It is possible that a small amount of gel remains in the cannula. This dose not mean that a dose less than what is recommended has been administered, as the cannula releases a sufficient amount to cover the cervical-vaginal mucosa (3 ml). Once the cannula is used, it should be discarded. A cannula should not be reused nor shared between two patients.
INGREDIENTS & ACTIONS
• Coriolus Versicolor Extract (Re-epithelialising and restorative action for cervical-vaginal lesions and microlesions)
• Neem Extract [Azadirachta indica] (Emollient properties that promote the natural healing process)
• Hyaluronic Acid Niosomes (Hydrating action to help maintain tissue elasticity)
• β-Glucan Niosomes (Antioxidant properties that maintain the structure and natural functionality of the skin and mucous membranes)
• Centella Asiatica Phytosomes (Acts to repair mucosal lesions)
• BioEcolia® [α-glucan oligosaccharide] (A prebiotic that stimulates the growth of beneficial bacterial flora and rebalances the microbiota in the cervical-vaginal zone)
• Aloe Vera Extract (Hydrating, re-epithelialising and restorative action for the cervical-vaginal zone)